OSHA has updated the requirements for all veterinary clinics. MANDATORY CURBSIDE SERVICE will be implemented beginning Nov 1, 2020 and will remain in place for at least 6 months.
- Upon arrival to the clinic, you must remain in your vehicle and call us from your cell phone (clinic # 541-536-5911). Make sure to bring your cell phone to your appointment.
- We will check you in and ask medical history questions over the phone.
- An assistant will bring your pet into the clinic for their exam.
- We will call you right back to go over diagnostics and treatments etc.
- Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via phone.
- At the end of your appointment, payment will be taken over the phone (card is preferred over cash), and your pet will be brought back out to you.
- House call services will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
**For euthanasia appointments, there is an exception allowing owners to come into the clinic with a face mask on to be with their pet.
Please keep in mind it is going to get cold! If you do not feel comfortable waiting in your vehicle while your pet is being seen, you may schedule a drop off appointment to leave your pet with us and come back to pick them up at a later time. However, we will still need to be able to communicate with you via phone.
We understand this is a very emotional, difficult time but we must adhere to these policies in order to stay open to continue to serve our patients.
Please feel free to call or email if you have any concerns.
The Wickiup Animal Hospital Team